Update from Natalie

Wednesday 25th April. Just received an update from Natalie & Michal.

Natalie says “ This morning I woke up due to  a big storm, I found a puddle next to my head. I had to put on my wet weather gear and then I started to move everything out of the tent, shifting the kayaks and finally moving the tent just in time before the water came knocking at the entrance of the tent. We are now looking for stones to secure the tent in its new place, all this happened at 7am.

Later on the weather should improve and we should stay dry waiting for the sea to calm down.”

Please if you are reading this post update and haven’t yet sponsored Natalie & Michal. Please click on the donate button and give what you can, even if it is only the amount you would spend on a cup of coffee or on a pint. It would give some encouragement to them.

Thank you very much.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s