Natalie writes ” We got bored being stuck in Devon, so when the weather changed we decided to push for Cornwall in the two days weather window. On Friday we made it to Wembury. We left from there yesterday early at 6 am and paddled for 14 hours, we achieved 45 miles, about 70 km and landed in Porthscato. We decided to come here to cheer the Midlife Kayak up on their departure. We are on the first beach north from Porthscato next to BBQ.”
Jean- Pierre Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on the blog with you details.
Wednesday 25th April. Just received an update from Natalie & Michal.
Natalie says “ This morning I woke up due to a big storm, I found a puddle next to my head. I had to put on my wet weather gear and then I started to move everything out of the tent, shifting the kayaks and finally moving the tent just in time before the water came knocking at the entrance of the tent. We are now looking for stones to secure the tent in its new place, all this happened at 7am.
Later on the weather should improve and we should stay dry waiting for the sea to calm down.”
Please if you are reading this post update and haven’t yet sponsored Natalie & Michal. Please click on the donate button and give what you can, even if it is only the amount you would spend on a cup of coffee or on a pint. It would give some encouragement to them.
Thank you very much.
One good thing about being stuck is pub with WIFI. So we are able to upload short footage we made two days ago.
More photos by Mark Rainsley
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set … d9955334ff
Natalie & Michal this morning resumed their journey after two days in Brighton. One day to rest and do some shopping and get a new kayak trolley. Yesterday, they aborted their departure as the weather was against them and decided to enjoy one more day in Brighton as the forecast was better for the next day. Tonight they are near Littlehampton.
The photo below is from last week.